Providing Vital Information, Support and Networking for persons with disabilities and their families.
The Kiwanis Disability Information and Support Centre is a One-Stop Disability Resource Centre providing information, support and assistance to persons with disabilities, their families and the disability community in Malaysia . KDISC acts as a comprehensive database of disability information, a referral centre for disability services and a centralized body in the Malaysian Disability Network.
First and foremost, our specialty is providing disability information and resources.
KDISC is the first place you should contact if you:
- Are looking for information on any aspect of disability
- Want to find out what resources and services are available in your area
- Are trying to get in contact with any organization, group or person in the disability community
- Wish to network with other parents, persons or professionals in your field or situation
- Are trying to form your own disability support group or community
- Need disability assistance or support in any way
KDISC's centralized database of information and resources are easily available free-of-charge to :
- Parents of children with a disability either recently or previously diagnosed
- Persons with a disability
- Persons or organisations involved with providing disability services, equipment or therapy
- Any member of the public with an interest in disability
KDISC is a community service project of the Kiwanis Club of Pantai KL.